Included in the cost of all weekend registrations:
- Friday Evening Mingle & Meet - Hors d’oeuvres, nibbles, and munchies
- Saturday Formal Dinner with Decadence Follies – An entertaining evening of silly, sensual, and talented fun.
- Sunday Brunch
- Exciting workshops and educational opportunities
- Dungeon Play Spaces – Two days and nights of play space
- Reflection Room - A tranquil community sacred space for rituals and meditation
- Marketplace Of Deviant Delights – A variety of vetted vendor boutiques.
- Cigar Lounge
- Recovery in the Lifestyle
- Risque’ Bootblack Lounge
- Inaugural Run Pin
A separate charge applies for the Dance Of Souls
Full Weekend Packages
- Early Bird: Ends May 31st - $169
- Standard: June 1st - July 17th - $189
- Friday Day Pass (Must be purchased online before July 17th at 5:00 pm CT) -$50
- Saturday Day (Must be purchased online before July 17th at 5:00 pm CT) -$75
- Sunday Day Pass (Must be purchased online before July 17th at 5:00 pm CT) -$50
- *The Sunday Dance Of Souls is a separate charge
Day passes include the planned meal for the day, classes, play space etc
- Online registration ends July 17th at 5:00pm CT
- No Onsite Registration
DANCE OF SOULS
All Participants (pierced or not pierced): $55
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please review the REGISTRATION POLICIES before you register.
T-shirts and other official logo merchandise can be purchased separately from the Southwest Decadence Zazzle Shop. These items will not be sold at the event.
Southwest Decadence will be a COVID-19 vaccination-only event to support the greater health and safety of all attendees. Every person who attends the convention, whether they are volunteers, artists, vendors, performers, or general attendees must show proof of having the one of the authorized primary series vaccines at least 2 weeks prior to attending the event. Those who are medically unable to get vaccinated may attend if thy bring documentation of a negative covid PCR/NAAT test from a verifiable medical professional no more than three (3) days before arriving to on-site conference check-in. (A negative antigen/home test is not accepted.)
USA Authorized Vaccines
- Johnson & Johnson – 1
- Pfizer - 2
- Novavax - 2
- Moderna - 2
Canada Authorized Covid Vaccines
- Johnson & Johnson – 1
- Pfizer - 2
- Novavax - 2
- Moderna – 2
- AstraZeneca - 2
- Medicago Covifenz - 2
Bring your original vaccination card(s) to show at registration or a web-based application or screen shots of your vaccination records. Anyone who is unable to show proof of vaccination or documentation of a negative covid PCR/NAAT test as detailed above will be denied admission to the event with no refund or compensation.
TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION
Transfer of registration to another attendee must be done prior to July 1, 2023. The credit card holder that purchased the registration must initiate the request through the Contact Us form. Provide your legal, registered name as well as the legal name and email address of the person you would like to transfer your registration to. Rollover registrations to 2024 are not offered. There is a $15 transfer fee that will be charged to the initial purchaser’s credit card.
REFUND OF REGISTRATION
- Full refund less 15% processing fee available prior to July 1, 2023
- There will be NO general refunds granted after July 1, 2023
- Initiate a refund request through the Contact Us form. Provide your legal, registered name.
COVID CANCELLATION REFUND
A full refund less 15% processing fee will be refunded for the unused portion of the event registration to those who submit their positive Covid Test results taken between July 20th and July 30th (1 week prior to the start of the event through the end of the event). Test must be performed by a professional 3rd party, verifiable lab.
Send a request for Covid Cancellation Refund using the Contact Us form using the legal name you registered under. Instructions will be given on where to send a copy of lab results. (Note: This refund could take up to 3 weeks from receipt of verifiable test.)
Southwest Leather Conference recognizes the roles of volunteers to facilitate a successful event and understands that different volunteers can contribute different skills and abilities. Most people volunteer for the joy of helping and we value that unselfish generosity. As one gesture of appreciation, official volunteers will receive a discount at registration based on number of hours committed.
- 4 hours = 20% discount of registration rate (at time of registration)
- 8 hours = 40% discount of registration rate (at time of registration)
- Wrecking Crew (see Volunteer Descriptions) = Full Registration Provided
Interested volunteers must complete the Volunteer Application before registering and paying for the event. We will try our best to accommodate all volunteer needs.
Volunteer Registration cannot be refunded or transferred to another attendee.
- Minimum age for entry to Southwest Decadence is age 18.
- You MUST register using your legal name as it appears on your current government-issued photo ID, such as a state driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport.
- Upon check-in at the event, your ID will be checked for verification of your legal name and age.
- All attendees will agree, by registering, to rules and waivers as listed on this website and on the Cognito registration system.
- Southwest Decadence, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to any individual. If we cancel your registration prior to the beginning of the event we will refund your registration fees. If you are asked to leave the event for any reason such as a violation of our policies, no refunds will be granted.
QUESTIONS? Please use the CONTACT US form