The Marketplace Of Deviant Delights will be in one of the conference center ballrooms with doors that open directly into the social lobby……no one will miss it!
Friday: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Submitting a Vendor Application does not guarantee acceptance or a specific space assignment. Vending is not assigned on a first come, first served basis. Southwest Decadence selects its vendors based on a commitment to offer a diverse and unique selection of products to the attendees. Space is limited and we would like to have as many different vendors as possible. For those reasons we are limiting space size and only allowing one space per vendor.
- May 11th, 2023 – Vending application deadline
- May 18th, 2023 - All applicants will be notified by email of the selection decision. The Vending Coordinator will send the selected vendors designated codes for online fee payment. Space size selection will be on a first-paid, first choice basis.
- May 31, 2023 – Last date for vendors to pay for their space or the assigned space will be offered to another vendor.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE VENDING SPACE FEE
- One (1) Table measuring approximately 6’ x 30” with 2 chairs
- One (1) electrical connection access per space
- Your company banner link on the Southwest Decadence Webpage
- Periodic social media mentions about your company being a part of Southwest Decadence
- One (1) Weekend Registration package to Southwest Decadence (A separate charge applies to Dance Of Souls)
SPACE SPECS AND FEES
Space size is selected upon payment and cannot be reserved on the application. Space size selection will be on a first-paid, first choice basis. The vending room will also have community information tables and a social area.
- 10’ wide x 8’ deep (80 square feet) = $250
- 12’ wide x 10’ deep (120 square feet) = $375
- Extra Table = $25
- General Weekend Registration For One Additional Worker = $99
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Please read this before you apply!
- Load-In and set-up.
- Thursday: 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 10:30 am
- Early set-up is not available.
- Breakdown and load-out.
- Sunday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
- No early breakdown allowed.
- Inconspicuous breakdown can be done earlier but no early visible breakdown or load out is allowed.
- Merchandise, displays, equipment, and vendor chairs must remain inside the marked areas.
- Vendor must provide own extension cords (25’ suggested) and tape to secure cords to the floor.
- Boxes, carts, dollies and bins must be stored out of direct site of patrons. (Under your covered tables, in your hotel room, or in an automobile)
- No pins, nails, tape, or other adhesives will be allowed on walls.
- Any tape used on the carpet or floor must not leave a residue.
- Vending will be locked at the close of vending each day. No other security will be provided.
- Vendors who plan on attending the Sunday afternoon Dance of Souls must make arrangements for booth staffing and scheduled breakdown.
- WIFI is not available in the convention space.
Southwest Decadence will be a COVID-19 vaccination-only event to support the greater health and safety of all attendees. Every person who attends the convention, whether they are volunteers, artists, vendors, performers, or general attendees must show proof of having the primary series vaccines at least 2 weeks prior to attending the event. Those who are medically unable to get vaccinated may attend if they bring documentation of a negative covid PCR/NAAT test from a verifiable medical professional no more than three (3) days before arriving to on-site conference check-in. (A negative antigen/home test is not accepted). There are no other exceptions.
Bring your original vaccination card(s) to show at registration or a web-based application or screen shots of your vaccination records. Anyone who is unable to show proof of vaccination will be denied admission to the event with no refund or compensation.
If you have any questions, please use the Contact Us form.